Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini. Crispy Stuffed Zucchini are so easy to make! One of THE best ways to enjoy zucchini! Crispy and crunchy, this Stuffed Zucchini is the perfect side dish OR snack!
Two of the staples of Italian cuisine, zucchini and Parmesan cheese, team up for a recipe that's easy to make and impressive to serve. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds, forming a shallow cavity. Finely grated one of the seeded zucchini into a. You can cook Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese (flaked if possible).
A quick and easy keto zucchini boat recipe made with ground chicken, marinara and cheese. If you're looking for easy keto dinner ideas, these chicken parmesan stuffed zucchini boats are a slam dunk. Even my kids love this simple, healthy and low carb recipe. A hearty side dish or main meal.
Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash zucchini and cut off each end. Place on a baking dish and slice the zucchini every 1/2 inch or so a little more than halfway through. Put parmesan in the cuts in the zucchini..
- In a small bowl, mix together your oil, garlic salt and seasoning salt. Brush mixture over top of the sliced zucchini and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy..
By Debbie Add cream cheese, egg, Parmesan, parsley, and pepper. Cool filling slightly and fill zucchini shells. Season with salt and pepper then gently stir until all ingredients are combined. This garlic parmesan zucchini recipe is absolutely amazing! Rubbed with garlic and olive oil, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and oven roasted to perfection.