Zucchini, banana muffins. I adore all things banana and have several recipes for banana bread and banana muffins. It's one of my absolute favorite fruits. I've even used it in cupcakes!
Two classic quick bread recipes are combined into one: banana zucchini bread, that can be made into muffins or loaves. This Banana Zucchini Muffins recipe is similar to my Zucchini Banana Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting (Say that one eight times fast…). You will notice there is not frosting on these muffins-they are perfect as it. You can cook Zucchini, banana muffins using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini, banana muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vanilla or plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened cashew milk.
- You need 1 of large shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of banana, mashed.
And, they really are pretty simple to make! Ingredients: Delicious zucchini banana muffins, fluffy and low-calorie. I think we all have some extra bananas laying around to make these perfect muffins! I am not sure about you but it seems that my bananas are ripening up quicker then usual… maybe I am just spending too much time at home.
Zucchini, banana muffins step by step
- Preheat oven, convection bake 350.F Grease muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mix. Add maple syrup and coconut oil, stir Add egg, whites, vanilla, yogurt and milk. Mix with electric hand mixer Add zucchini and bananas and continue blending, until smooth..
- Pour mixture into greased muffin pan. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Let cool!.
These allergy-friendly Zucchini Banana Bread Muffins for Kids have been a staple in my house for pretty much as long as I've had kids! If you're looking for a way to get some more green veggies into their diet – this is it. Banana zucchini muffins that are so moist you'll get addicted! Best banana dessert or breakfast and the trick to making the best zucchini recipes. In a mixing bowl, mix Flour, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Sea Salt.