Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup remix.. #InstantPotRecipes #ZuppaToscana #DairyFreeRecipe Dairy and Pork Free Zuppa Toscana Soup made in the Instant Pot IG:CallMeJessicaF SnapChat: CallMeJessicaF. Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe? This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best.
Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat Soup Recipe is a popular soup made with sausage, potato, bacon, kale, and heavy cream. This copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana recipe will be sure to please! You can cook Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup remix. using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup remix.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 1 medium of sliced or diced white onion.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic puree or minced garlic.
- It’s 6 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 lb of sliced red potatoes, skin on.
- You need 1 packages of baby spinach. I prefer over kale.
If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you. Home » Copycat Recipes » Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. I am beyond in love with the flavors here, they blend so perfectly together and totally taste just like Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup. This Loaded Zuppa Toscana Recipe (Tuscan Soup) is truly is better than Olive Garden's version!
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup remix. step by step
- In large stockpot, sauté sausage and crushed red peppers until sausage is done. Drain grease and set aside for later..
- In same pot, cook bacon, onions and garlic over medium-low heat. About 15 minutes, or until onions are soft..
- Add chicken broth, water & bouillon to pot. Heat until it starts to boil..
- Add sliced potatoes and cook on a soft boil. About 15-30 minutes depending on thickness of potato slices..
- Reduce heat, add heavy whipping cream and spinach. Stir until completely heated and spinach shrinks in size..
- Stir in cooked sausage. Heat and serve. Delicious!.
It's the ultimate creamy, hearty, decadently delicious comfort food, all made in ONE POT This Zuppa Toscana Recipe is NOT an Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat, instead it is a BETTER than. Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, salty bacon, fresh kale, and a rich and creamy broth. This recipe is inspired by the Zuppa Toscana Soup at Olive Garden but when you make it fresh at home it's that much better (plus my version seems to. This is The Olive Garden's recipe, from their cookbook. It has been cut down to make a more reasonable size.