Vickys Herby Cous Cous with Roasted Vegetables, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Balsamic Roast Pork, GF DF EF SF NF. Delicious served with garlic mashed potatoes (see my previously posted recipe) and seasonal vegetables or rice / cous cous / polenta. Add Step Add to plan Published by.
Please refer to my nut-free pesto recipe! Vickys Moroccan-Style Chicken & Chickpeas, GF DF EF SF NF. See great recipes for Giant cous cous, chickpeas, blackberry and feta salad too! You can cook Vickys Herby Cous Cous with Roasted Vegetables, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Herby Cous Cous with Roasted Vegetables, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 75 grams of corn / maize-based cous cous.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 500 grams of butternut squash, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, deseeded and diced.
- You need 1 of courgette, diced.
- It’s 2 of garlic clove finely sliced.
- Prepare 300 ml of boiling vegetable stock.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
See more ideas about Food, Gluten free fish sticks, Ethnic recipes. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Parcel. See more ideas about Cooking, Food, Seasonal food. See more ideas about Eat, Food and Healthy recipes.
Vickys Herby Cous Cous with Roasted Vegetables, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 6/ 200C / 400°F.
- Put the couscous in a bowl with 1 tsp of the oil and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the rest of the oil in a roasting tin with the squash, onion and pepper and roast for 10 minutes.
- Add the courgette and garlic to the roasting tin and roast for a further 10 minutes. Also add the 300ml vegetable stock to the cous cous, stir and cover then let it stand.
- Take the finished vegetables from the oven and add them to the cous cous. Add the parsley and toss gently to combine.
- Season to taste and garnish with some extra sprinkled parsley. Can be eaten hot or cold.
See more ideas about Garlic, Cooking recipes, Recipes. See more ideas about Food, Food recipes and Cooking recipes. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Specialty foods. Med halloweenburgere og uhyggeligt lækkert bagværk som monstermuffins, og marengsspøgelser bliver festen en succes for både store og små. See more ideas about Halloween, Food, Desserts.