Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer over medium-high heat until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add zucchini to skillet and gently toss noodles until coated in sauce.
Creamy Garlic Alfredo Chicken Zucchini Noodles. Everyone loves a good creamy garlic alfredo sauce, but sure, it's decadent and sometimes we want to eat it more often! Creamy Garlic Chicken and Zoodles (Zucchini noodles) Grilled chicken and rich almond-milk Alfredo over a bed of zucchini noodles. You can cook Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- It’s 2 of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- You need 2 leaves of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbs of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of Zucchini (spiralized).
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- You need 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
Creamy Garlic Chicken and Zoodles makes a delightful meal for lunch or dinner. Once the spiralized zucchini has time to soak up the herby pesto sauce, this chicken and pesto pasta makes particularly good leftovers. I added green onion small meatballs of sausage use butter instead of oil more milk and much more parmesan and served over spaghetti noodles. I didn't worry about cooking the water out of the zucchini as the sauce is quite thick anyway.
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce step by step
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
With keto Alfredo sauce, chicken and zucchini noodles will taste like a decadent low carb dinner any night of the week. You might also like this zucchini noodles carbonara recipe! One thing I've learned from eating vegetable noodles is that they can be quite tasty. In the meantime, prepare the sauce by combining flour, garlic, basil pesto, milk, crumbled bouillon cube, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.