Chicken Riesling – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Chicken Riesling using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you to cook it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Chicken Riesling :
- Prepare of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Butter (as needed).
- Set of Onion.
- Set of Riesling Wine.
- You need of Heavy Cream (may substitute milk).
- Set of Flour.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Set of Fettuccine.
- You need of Add-ons if Desired.
- Set of Bacon.
- make ready of Sauteed Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Sauteed Mushrooms.
- It’s of Garlic.
Chicken Riesling preparation
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat dry the chicken with a towel and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and onion, cooking for about 6 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the reverse side. Stir onion throughout as to not burn the onion..
- Add Riesling, cover and simmer on low until the chicken breasts reach 165 internal temperature (about 25 minutes). Remove breasts to plate and cover with foil..
- While simmering, prepare the desired add-ons separately. Chef's note: Use the drained bacon grease to saute the garlic..
- In a separate pot, cook the fettuccine. If desired, cut the cook time for the fettuccine short and add the pasta to the sauce to finish cooking..
- In a bowl, blend flour and remaining tablespoon of butter. Stir until doughy..
- Add the cream into the skillet with the sauce and bring to a simmer..
- Gradually add the flour paste to the sauce and whisk until smooth. After simmering for 3 minutes, return the chicken and pasta to the skillet along with the prepared add-ons and serve..