Asparagus Chicken Pasta – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Asparagus Chicken Pasta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. then how you to prepare that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Asparagus Chicken Pasta :
- Set of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Set of fettuccine.
- make ready of asparagus, trimmed.
- Set of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of basil pesto.
Asparagus Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. *Reserve 3/4 cup pasta water..
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Season both sides of your chicken well (I used seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper)..
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side until it is browned and no longer pink. *Do not overcook..
- Transfer chicken to a plate and return pan to medium heat. Add a touch more olive oil..
- Add asparagus and tomatoes. Season well. Cook several minutes until asparagus starts to soften and turns bright green..
- Add garlic and sauté 1-2 more minutes until tomatoes start to burst. Add half of the pasta water and pesto. Stir to combine. If not enough liquid, add the rest..
- Once thickened, remove from heat and add chicken and pasta. Use tongs to coat well and serve..