Bean Sprout & Cucumber Salad. Bean sprouts are produced by the seeds of all types of beans but the two primary types in the world come from mung beans and soybeans. Vigna radiata is the scientific name for mung beans, while soybeans are known as Glycine max. Soybean sprouts are slightly larger than mung bean sprouts and have a.
The mung bean sprout, also called sukjunamul in Korea, is made from the greenish-capped mung beans, while the soybean sprout is made from yellow, larger grained soybean. The sprout of the the mung bean is crisp with a nutty taste and is often used in stir-fries as well as raw in salads and layered in sandwiches. Sprouting is the natural process by which seeds or spores germinate and put out shoots, and already established plants produce new leaves or buds or other newly developing parts [example needed] experience further growth. You can have Bean Sprout & Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean Sprout & Cucumber Salad
- You need 200 grams of Bean Sprout.
- You need 1 piece of Japanese Cucumber.
- Prepare 5 sheets of Ham.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vineger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chinese Suop Stock.
Bean Sprout Asian Cuisine & Sushi Bar. Thai Cuisine is renowned throughout the world for its bold flavors and delicate spices. Korean & Japanese food is the most popular foods across the world, and for good reason. If the sprouts are kept in the dark, they will remain white, like the bean sprouts from China.
Bean Sprout & Cucumber Salad step by step
- Combine the sauce ingredients and mix it well..
- Boil the bean sprouts for 1 minuets. Then squeeze it well..
- Cut the cucumber and ham into thin strips. (Same size as bean sprout).
- Mix all vegetables and sauce well. And keep it in fridge for 30 minuets..
- Sakura Bean Sprouts SG$1.3/320grams at FairPrice.
- Pasar Japanese Cucumber SG$1.1/250gram at FairPrice.
- BoBo Honey Baked Chicken Ham SG$3.4/200grams at FairPrice.
I like my bean sprouts to be a bit green. Mung beans and sprouting lentils grow faster than some other beans. Store sprouts in the fridge for up to a week. Rinse them once a day to prevent them from drying out. Mung bean sprouts can be eaten raw but as there is a risk of bacterial infection, most government health guidelines recommend cooking sprouts before eating them.