Zucchini Soup. Zucchini Soup I "I didn't know it could taste this good—my all-time favorite soup. Mexican Zucchini-Cheese Soup "We can't wait to make this delicious, slightly spicy soup every summer when zucchini are plentiful in our garden. We like to serve this with warm tortillas." – Always.
Thicken with potato flakes and served garnished with fresh dill weed. This is a great late summer soup when it starts to cool off and you have zucchini coming out your ears. You can add chicken for a hearty soup. You can have Zucchini Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Soup
- It’s 400 g of zucchini about 3.
- You need 2 of potato.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need of bouillon cube in 2 cups water or stock.
- It’s 5 of large basil leaves.
Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Zucchini soup makes great use of easy-to-grow summer squash. Find delectable zucchini soup recipes including minestrone, chili, stew and more. Slow Cooker Zucchini Soup Bob in the kitchen.
Zucchini Soup step by step
- Dice garlic and onions. Saute on low heat. Chop potato and zucchini and add to the pot. Let the vegetables cook on med low for a few minutes..
- Add vegetable stock to pot. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft..
- Add basil and then puree the mixture..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle a little parmeson if you like and/or serve with breadsticks..
View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. Sweet Italian sausage, celery, zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers, and onion come together in the slow cooker to make a hearty soup. I haven't deliberately made this healthy, this is simply the way I make Cream of Zucchini Soup. And in fact, there's a good glug of cream stirred into the soup at the end. Zucchini Soup with Grilled Zucchini Roulade Double the zucchini, double the fun.