Zucchini Bread, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Zucchini Bread you in right place. Sour cream adds richness and tangy flavor to this moist sweet bread. Beat together eggs, sugar, and oil. Blend in the grated zucchini, and then the sour cream.
The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread :
- You need 2 small of Zucchini –
- You need 100 grams of Granulated sugar –
- Prepare 60 ml of Vegetable oil –
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence (optional) –
- You need 2 large of Eggs –
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour –
- Prepare 50 grams of Whole wheat flour –
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda –
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt –
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder –
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Clove powder –
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder –
- It’s 30 of to 50 grams Raisins (chopped nuts, chocolate, etc.) –
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160℃, and lightly oil the bottom of the mold..
- Thoroughly wash the zucchini and grate with the skin. Bring the eggs to room temperature..
- Combine the flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and baking powder with a whisk to incorporate air, then add the raisins and mix ..
- Combine vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and eggs in a bowl, and mix well..
- Add the grated zucchini and vanilla extract, then stir..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 3, then fold in without kneading..
- Pour the batter into the mold, tap to release the air pockets, then bake in oven for about 40 minutes..
- It's done baking when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the mold, transfer to a rack to cool completely, slice, then serve..
- When you slice the bread, you will see the fresh green color..
The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond summertime childhood memories. Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! A zucchini bread that's just a little less sweet and greasy than standard versions. Classic zucchini bread follows all the rules of basic quick breads, but the results are always just a little too sweet. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini.