Cucumber salad. Hungarian Cucumber Salad "We are real cuke lovers! This is a great make-ahead dish for BBQ." – miki. Korean Cucumber Salad "Oh my gosh!
Cucumber salad recipes are my absolute favorite! This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get together. It's an easygoing, healthy side dish for kabobs, chicken or anything hot off the grill. —Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, Virginia A sweet and tangy cold cucumber salad has Thai-inspired flavors of cilantro, fresh mint, and peanuts. You can cook Cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- Prepare 1 of organic English cucumber.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 c of diced ham.
- Prepare 1/2 c of bacon bits(real bacon).
- Prepare 1/2 c of pepperoni.
- It’s 1/4 c of datolini pasta cooked aldente.
- You need 1/4 c of real parmisian cheese.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- It’s 1/2 c of -1 c Italian salad dressing depends on your test.
- It’s 1/4 c of Colby Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of red onion diced.
Lemon is the perfect food and in this chopped and marinated cucumber dish, it adds just the right touch. After everything is measured and stirred, the cucumbers are chilled, and four hours later, spooned onto. A perfect side dish for a hot weather meal, this light and easy cucumber salad is an excellent accompaniment to seafood, chicken or grilled red meat. Paper-thin slices of cucumber are tossed in a light vinegar mixture and allowed to marinate for a few hours to deepen their flavor.
Cucumber salad instructions
- Cook pasta to aldente.
- Chop cucumber tomato and onion.
- In a mixing bowl add pasta chopped veggies and the rest of the ingredients ready to eat.
- Will keep max 2 days in fridge.
The result is a light, refreshing salad. Cucumber salad with sour cream is the perfect summer dish. —Pamela Eaton, Monclova, Ohio. Fresh basil is the star of this mayo-free, Italian-inspired take on potato salad. —Sue Falk, Warren, Michigan. This cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill.