Easy and simple cucumber salad. Whisk together the vinegar, parsley, dill, garlic, sugar, and salt in a bowl; add the cucumber and stir to coat. Top Tips For Making This Easy Cucumber Salad Recipe. Slice the cucumbers evenly, you can use a mandolin if you have one.
Cucumber Salad-Thinly sliced fresh cucumbers with onions, fresh herbs and garlic in a creamy tangy homemade dressing. The combination of oil and mayo with the acidity from the vinegar, fresh dill and garlic make for an amazing dressing for the cucumber salad. Cucumber and onion in a sour cream and vinegar dressing makes a simple and quick cucumber salad. You can cook Easy and simple cucumber salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and simple cucumber salad
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare Bowl of or whatever your making the cucumber salad in.
- You need of Sweet Onion can be in or optional.
- It’s of Spoon.
- Prepare of Whole Milk.
Cucumber and onion in a sour cream and vinegar dressing makes a simple and quick cucumber salad. In fact, eating this cucumber salad before a big meal will help you to digest that big meal. That's because greens, herbs and vinegar help stimulate the body's digestion and natural enzyme production. While this recipe is simple to make, it always helps to watch a step-by-step video tutorial.
Easy and simple cucumber salad instructions
- Use a couple of spoonful of sour cream in a mixing bowl or whatever your putting it in then add a little but of sugar like half a table spoon mix a bit then add a bit of whole milk taste the sauce if it's either too sweet add more sour cream if it's just right next step.
- Next step cut up as much cucumbers you would like either with or without the skin and even sweet onion cut as much as you like into the sauce mix well together.
- Final thing put in the fridge for a couple of hours like 1 to 2 hours and it gets better if you leave it in longer.
To make this cucumber and onion salad, just slice thinly the cucumbers and the onion, and stir everything together. Even though the cucumber salad is very quick and easy, it doesn't lack on flavor. The simple dressing brings all the delicious and refreshing flavor of the cucumbers. A perfect side dish for a hot weather meal, this light and easy cucumber salad is an excellent accompaniment to seafood, chicken or grilled red meat. Paper-thin slices of cucumber are tossed in a light vinegar mixture and allowed to marinate for a few hours to deepen their flavor.