Cucumber Salad. Hungarian Cucumber Salad "We are real cuke lovers! This is a great make-ahead dish for BBQ." – miki. Korean Cucumber Salad "Oh my gosh!
Cucumber salad recipes are my absolute favorite! This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get together. It's an easygoing, healthy side dish for kabobs, chicken or anything hot off the grill. —Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, Virginia A sweet and tangy cold cucumber salad has Thai-inspired flavors of cilantro, fresh mint, and peanuts. You can cook Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad
- You need 100 g of Cucumber.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s 10 g of ginger.
- Prepare 2 pieces of garlic.
- You need of Chilli (optional).
- You need of Sesame oil.
Lemon is the perfect food and in this chopped and marinated cucumber dish, it adds just the right touch. After everything is measured and stirred, the cucumbers are chilled, and four hours later, spooned onto. A perfect side dish for a hot weather meal, this light and easy cucumber salad is an excellent accompaniment to seafood, chicken or grilled red meat. Paper-thin slices of cucumber are tossed in a light vinegar mixture and allowed to marinate for a few hours to deepen their flavor.
Cucumber Salad step by step
- Smash cucumbers to create rough edges so it’s easier to absorb the ingredients.
- Cut the cucumber in strip and put them in container (with cover). Apply 2 tablespoons of sugar then shake it in the container. Leave it for 5 mins until some water comes out.
- Chop up the garlic and ginger.
- Add garlic,ginger and vinegar into the container. Then shake it again to make sure all ingredients are mixed evenly. Wait for 10 mins..
- Add some sesame oil before serving. Voilà ❤️. It tastes EVEN better if you leave it in the fridge overnight..
The result is a light, refreshing salad. This cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill. I like to serve it alongside chicken, fish or steak. If you are wondering what dressing goes with.