Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts. This chicken dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts and tastes delicious. It's great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie. My chicken was sticky, sweet and spicy just the way it was supposed to be.
The glory that is this amazingness… If I was this sticky chicken, I'd kiss myself. I used skinless/boneless breasts as well, but nothing else was changed. Combine flour, salt and pepper in bag and coat the chicken strips. You can cook Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apricot preserves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chili sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Depending on if you like sweeter or spicier I recommend have a bit heavier hand during the pour. Remove the chicken from the bag, reserving the marinade, and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the skin is carmelized and very dark in Place the cooked chicken on a serving platter. If using, sprinkle the sesame seeds and parsely over the chicken.
Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts step by step
- Pound chicken to an even 1/2" thickness..
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper..
- Pour olive oil in pan and preheat over medium high..
- Meanwhile, whisk together apricot preserves, chili sauce, sriracha, garlic paste, and onion powder..
- When pan is hot, place chicken in pan. Cook about 4 minutes. Turn chicken and baste with sauce..
- Cook 4 minutes more. Turn and baste generously again, cooking until chicken is no longer pink..
This Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe is a sweet and spicy one! Sticky and addictive, these baked drumsticks are perfect for parties and mid-week meals! This outrageously delicious SWEET STICKY SPICY CHICKEN is everything you want sticky wings to be. It's full of flavors, a little spicy, sweet, and What to Serve with Sticky Spicy Chicken? Our sweet sticky spicy chicken sauce also doubles up as a dip in this recipe.