White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add the pasta. In the meantime combine the rest of the ingredients in a large serving bowl. Using a fork, break up the tuna and mix everything together.
Once the pan is hot, add in the zucchini noodles. We love meals that can be quickly whipped together using mostly canned and jarred ingredients from our pantry. This tuna, zucchini and basil pasta is a great example of how to turn a can of tuna, a can of tomatoes and some dried pasta into a delicious and wholesome meal with the addition of only a couple of fresh ingredients. You can have White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini
- It’s 250 g of ideal spaghetti.
- It’s 1 pack of all purpose cream.
- You need 2 of tbsps. Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of zucchini,sliced.
- You need 1 of large can white beans.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic,finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion,sliced.
- You need 2 can of century tuna flakes,drained.
- You need 4 sprigs of dill,chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheedar cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for toppings.
Once cooked, stir in the parsley, lemon juice/zest, tuna and olives. Toss to combine and heat up the tuna. This zucchini pasta with tuna and tomato sauce has become one of my favourite go-to recipes. Mix in marinara sauce and water and bring sauce to a boil.
White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini step by step
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain spaghetti..
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a skillet, Saute garlic and onions for 2 minutes.add zucchini and tuna,cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the cream,cheddar cheese and white beans,Gently stir then add dill. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Pile spaghetti onto a serving plate and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese on top.
The Best Tuna Zucchini Recipes on Yummly Tuna Donuts Lolibox. wheat bran, tunafish, shallot, yeast, salt, chives, pepper. It reminds me of a creamy tuna pasta dish that my mother would make growing up, except this recipe is Paleo, gluten-free, and dairy-free. This recipe is also SO quick to make. The sauce for this pasta recipe comes together quickly in one skillet while your spaghetti noodles cook on the next burner.