Stuffed chicken breast. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it.
This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this spinach stuffed chicken and the whole recipe is. Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs. You can cook Stuffed chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh spinach, stems removed.
- You need 1/2 lb of fresh mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 packages of mixed Italian blend of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of panko for coating chicken breast.
These Cheesy Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts will wow you! This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe! Chicken breasts stuffed with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese, and baked in the oven.
Stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Heat saute pan add olive oil..
- Saute garlic & add mushrooms, cook for a couple minutes..
- Season with salt & pepper..
- Add spinach cook til wilted..
- Reseason with salt & pepper..
- Remove from heat & stir in cheese..
- Let cool..
- Make slit in the middle of chicken breast..
- Season with salt & pepper on both sides of chicken breast..
- Add 2 tablespoons of spinach stuffing to each chicken breast..
- Coat both sides with panko, place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil over top of chicken breast..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked..
Stuffing a chicken breast is both fun and flavorful. Splitting the breast helps both sides cook more quickly and evenly, and the filling adds moisture and flavor to the meat. How to make stuffed chicken breast. Ready to see how easy this delicious and beautiful recipe is to prep? Boneless skinless chicken breast stuffed with an herbed goat cheese sun-dried tomato mixture, breaded and finished in the oven to crispy perfection with a sweet red pepper sauce.