Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad. What a happy delicious find this was! I made a few minor tweaks but nothing that really changed the recipe. This Asian spicy sesame cucumber salad is so crunchy and addictive!
The authentic Asian dressing of sesame oil. A spicy Asian cucumber salad that's crunchy & refreshing with a bit of heat! Bring vinegar and sugar to boil in saucepan over medium-high heat. You can have Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad
- You need 6-7 of Persian cucumbers.
- You need 1/4 c of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of shoyu or tamari.
- You need 2 tsp of agave syrup or sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sriracha sauce, or to taste.
My recipe is garlicky, spicy, savory, with just a touch of sweetness and tartness. The cucumber is crunchy so every bite is bursting with flavors. Chill the cucumber in the refrigerator for the best results. Asian cucumber salad is a great appetizer, which help to stimulate a healthy appetite.
Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad step by step
- Wash and trim cucumbers. Cut into chunks. Place cucumbers in a bowl..
- Place remainder of ingredients in the bowl..
- Toss ingredients well to combine..
- Top with sesame seeds as a garnish if you wish. Serve..
Try my recipe and I am sure you will like it. Toss wedges with salt in medium bowl. Press paper towel to cucumber wedges to absorb moisture, repeating with fresh paper towels until wedges are mostly dry to touch. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, mix marinade ingredients, stirring to dissolve sugar.