Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Home » Blog » Crockpot » The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. Once it is, take your kitchen scissors and start chopping while it's right there in the crock. My husband likes it when I do this about an hour before serving so the chopped chicken can really get soaked in the sauce.
This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds. You can easy and quick cook Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. after this how you to make ready that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 :
- You need of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- You need of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Set of black pepper.
- make ready of chicken bouillon cube.
- make ready of hot water.
- It’s of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- You need of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. I'm having a wee bit of a love affair with my slow cooker lately.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Nobody tell my Instant Pot, okay? This is a wonderful BBQ chicken sandwich with homemade sauce. With four small children at home, I need quick yet filling meals. My son RAVED about these sandwiches and thinks they're even better than barbecued beef or sloppy Joes! I did add about a half a teaspoon of liquid smoke, but other than that, followed the recipe exactly.