Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Next how you to make ready this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce :
- Prepare 250 g of streaky bacon cut.
- It’s 3 cloves of bacon minced.
- Prepare 400 g of prawn tails.
- make ready 2 cups of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- It’s 2 of tblsp chopped parsley.
- make ready Squeeze of lemon.
Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce preparation of
- On medium heat fry bacon till crispy and remove. Add mince garlic and prawn tails and fry for 1 minute. Remove and place with bacon..
- Add mushrooms and add wine and cook in high for 3 minutes..
- Reduce heat to a simmer. Add cream and bring to a slow simmer. Rerun bacon and shrimp. Garnish with parsley and squeeze lemon. Season with salt and pepper..