Cucumber tomato avocado salad. Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl. Slice avocado and carefully remove stone. This Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is an easy, scrumptious summer salad.
This Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is a quick and refreshing side dish for summer. The easy homemade dressing and fresh herbs make this the best ever summer salad! There's really not much I can say about this recipe. You can have Cucumber tomato avocado salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber tomato avocado salad
- Prepare 1 of avocado,diced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes,diced.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber,sliced.
- It’s 1 half of red onion,sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 TSP of seasalt.
- You need 1 TSP of black pepper.
I mean, come on: It's a salad. How Long Does Cucumber Tomato Salad Last? This cucumber tomato salad will last a day or two in the fridge, but it really is best fresh. The lemon juice in the dressing helps the avocado from browning to some extent, just not perfectly.
Cucumber tomato avocado salad step by step
- Place chopped tomato, sliced avocado, sliced cucumber,sliced onion,and chopped Cilantro into salad bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Toss gently to combine..
- Before serving toss with seasalt and black pepper.
Place the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, and avocado in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, sea salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss. Taste the salad and add more salt and pepper, if necessary. Cucumber Tomato Salad is a classic salad, light, cooling, and oh-so refreshing.