Zucchini Fry. Coat each zucchini slice with egg, then press into cracker crumbs, coating both sides. Shake off excess and place the breaded zucchini onto a plate while breading the rest; do not stack. Crispy Fried Zucchini is a delicious way to enjoy all of that summer zucchini from your yard…or your well-meaning neighbor or coworker.
Coat the zucchini in the panko mixture, patting to adhere and coat completely. Place the zucchini strips on a baking sheet. When the oil is hot, working in batches, fry the zucchini sticks until. You can have Zucchini Fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fry
- Prepare 5 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pomegrenade molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
This stir fried zucchini tastes delicious and goes well as a side with any meal. It can also be used as a filling in wraps, kathi rolls and sandwiches. I make stir fry dishes with most veggies as they are super quick to make. This one is often on our menu.
Zucchini Fry step by step
- Cut the zucchini into small pieces and put them in the food processor to chop them further into small bits.
- Fry the chopped onion until it turns red.
- Add the zucchini, water, salt, garlic and the promenade molasses to the onions and mix..
- Once the mix boils, lower the fire and allow to simmer till the zucchini is cooked and the water evaporates..
- Once done, add the dash of olive oil and serve (hot or cold, but normally out is served cold).
It is minimally spiced and flavored so it is kids' friendly too. Fried zucchini is ideal when eaten right away, but If you happen to have leftovers, the best way to reheat them is in the oven. Perfect for weeknight dinners and a great way to use up that summer zucchini! Asian takeout doesn't have to be high in fat and calories, a few great examples of some Skinnytaste favorites: Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry, General Tso's Chicken, Orange Chicken Makeover, just to name a few. Place cornmeal in a medium bowl, and toss in zucchini slices, mixing thoroughly to coat.