Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup. Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! I love soup, and my kids are finally coming around to liking it too. For those of you who are new here, my kids.
The ground pork sausage is cooked ahead of. Loaded with tender, Creamy Tortellini, sausage, and kale! But what I do know is this – have as much of this creamy tortellini soup as possible until the polar vortex passes. You can cook Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup
- You need 19 oz of bag frozen cheese tortellini.
- It’s 6 oz of bag fresh spinach.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatos w/ Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 oz of neufchatel cheese.
That and all the crusty bread to sop up all. Dear creamy tortellini soup, with sausage, and spinach, and that rich and creamy tomato broth: ILYSB! If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one. I'm not going to beat around the bush with you.
Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup instructions
- Brown sausage in nonstick skillet over medium heat..
- Add sausage and all other ingredients – except spinach – to crock pot..
- Cook on LOW 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally to break up neufchatel and to check tortellinis for doneness..
- Add spinach to crock pot 5-10 minutes before serving. ENJOY!.
This easy tortellini soup is loaded with Italian sausage, spinach, and cheese-filled pasta. The short ingredient list makes this soup the perfect weeknight dinner. It's light on the cream but rich in flavor, with an added protein boost from puréed cannellini beans. The toddler has become very fascinated with pictures and cameras the last few months. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini!