Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes. Although canned tomatoes are suitable, fresh tomatoes are ideal if you have them. Use seasoned stewed tomatoes, Italian-seasoned, or zesty chili-style. Layer with onion, green pepper and tomatoes.
Saute sliced zucchini in large skillet, tossing in chopped onion, at the last moment adding crushed garlic cloves. C over and cook over medium-low heat until zucchini is tender, keeping an eye on the. Heat oil in a large saucepan; sauté garlic and onion until tender. You can have Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes
- You need 2 large of zucchini diced.
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pints of broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Stewed zucchini in fresh tomato sauce with white beans and kale. A summery zucchini stew that's ready in under fifteen minutes, vegan and gluten-free. It's the part of the summer when we all get a little overwhelmed by the abundance of produce. Although it's a wonderful problem to have though, it's still a little.
Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes step by step
- In a pan mix all the ingredients.
- Simmer covered 15 minutes. Then uncover..
- Simmer uncovered 25 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Stewed Summer Squash and Tomatoes is a light side dish that can be served along the meat of your choice or eaten alone for a vegetarian option. Sauté onion and place on top of zucchini. Add can of stewed tomatoes, top with cheese. Zucchini Tomato Casserole – Layers of baked Zucchini and Tomatoes coated with a creamy, cheesy blend and loaded with flavor! Serve it as a tasty appetizer, side dish, or a delicious vegetarian dinner.