Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad you in right place. Tender, garlicky steak pairs perfectly with a spicy, Thai-inspired salad topped with peanuts. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sugar vinegar mixture, cucumber, red onion and cilantro. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
This salad is satisfying all on its own for lunch, thanks to a generous handful of. This all-in-one salad meal of spicy ground beef with cucumber is very popular with my readers. I felt like a salad and happened to have some mint and cucumbers in the house. You can cook Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad :
- You need of Ground beef (in patty form or not) –
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix –
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste –
- It’s 2 tsp of fish sauce –
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce –
- It’s 3 of shallots, minced –
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, smashed –
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian) –
- You need 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian) –
- You need 1 pound of ground beef –
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying –
- Prepare of Cucumber salad –
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, smashed –
- Prepare 2 of small chilli peppers –
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar –
- You need of Juice from 1 lemon –
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce –
- It’s 1/2 cup of water –
- You need 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly –
- You need 1/2 of big red onion, minced –
- It’s to taste of Sesame oil, –
- It’s to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro, –
One thing led to another and I ended up creating a Middle Eastern inspired warm beef salad. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Cucumber Salad. Give Top Round Steak slices a quick dip in a flavorful marinade before stir frying. Thai Beef & Cucumber SaladTop Round Steak Round Primal.
Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad step by step
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef? Fry shallot in a pan with sesame oil while stirring until browned and then remove. Rinse cucumber and cut into small pieces. Cut meat in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise with the grain into thin strips. Mix strips of beef in a bowl with cucumber pieces, shallot cubes, scallions and chile pepper.