Cajun Chicken over Pasta – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. If you want this pasta to be super over the top, try adding some cooked bacon, or a final dusting of Parmesan cheese. That little bit of extra umami flavor will really take this Cajun Chicken Pasta over the top!
Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper. Cook pasta according to package directions. You can easy and quick cook Cajun Chicken over Pasta using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Next how you to make ready it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Cajun Chicken over Pasta :
- Set of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips.
- It’s of Spice Mixture.
- make ready of cayenne.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of paprika.
- make ready of dried basil.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It’s of unseasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of chopped onions.
- Set of chopped sweet green peppers.
- It’s of canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of cayenne.
Drain when pasta is still al dente; do not overcook! Add half the chicken in a single layer; do. When oil is hot, roll chicken in flour mixture, then dip in egg, then roll again in flour mixture. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Cajun Chicken over Pasta preparation
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture..
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside..
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Pour in soup, alfredo sauce, butter and wine. Add Cajun seasoning and salt to taste. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies. I was SHOCKED when I realized I had never shared it here on.