Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad you in right place.
You can have Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad :
- Prepare 2 cups of cucumber that's been cut into roughly 1/3" cubes (roughly 2 to 3 Persian/Lebanese cucumbers) –
- Prepare 1/8 of small red onion, very thinly sliced on the vertical –
- It’s 1/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce –
- You need 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce –
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chili garlic sauce, sambal, or sriracha –
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice –
- Prepare of chopped fresh Thai basil, mint, or cilantro –
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad instructions
- Put your cucumbers and onions in a large-ish bowl..
- Add Thai sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime..
- Toss thoroughly, and, if you want some heat, add the chili garlic sauce/sambal/sriracha, and toss thoroughly again..
- Add your fresh herb(s) of choice..
- Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to let the cucumber take up the dressing, tossing once or twice to make sure everything absorbs flavor evenly, and enjoy!.