Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread. How to make Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. Combine dry ingredients: In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Combine wet ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, both sugars, greek yogurt and vanilla extract until combined.
You won't even taste the zucchini, just rich chocolate flavor! I've made some pretty extravagant desserts, like. Whisk together the butter, oil, vanilla and eggs in a medium bowl. You can cook Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread
- It’s 3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- You need 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 3 of Large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese spread (if desired).
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
This chocolate chip zucchini bread is moist and flavourful, and filled with chocolate chips. Easy to make, it mixes up in minutes and everyone will love it! I am a big supporter of the current culinary craze that is zucchini noodles. But there are times when summer's most abundant bounty calls for something far more carbolicious.
Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed..
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated..
- Pour batter equally into each pan..
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing..
And cue the Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. So you first need to shred your zucchini. Use the shredding attachment on your food processor or take the long and boring route using a cheese grater. Once yours zucchini is shredded, you need to remove the excess liquid. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around.