Smoky Thai cucumber salad, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Smoky Thai cucumber salad you in right place.
You can have Smoky Thai cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoky Thai cucumber salad :
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rice vinegar –
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil –
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar –
- Prepare Pinch of salt –
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes –
- It’s 1/2 of lime –
- It’s 1 of chopped pepper (Thai chile) –
- Prepare 2 of shallots brunoise –
- You need 1 of cucumber (your choice of cut) –
- Prepare of Smoked trout (1/2 fillet) –
Smoky Thai cucumber salad step by step
- Squeeze lime and Mix all liquids, salt chili & chili flakes into a bowl and make sure to stur well till sugar is incorporated.
- Mix Cut cucumber any way you want to serve.
- Cut shallots brunoise so they mix well into the entire salad.
- Mix all ingredients together and shred the trout fillet and place on top and serve.