Minced Beef Soup – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Instant Pot Spicy Beef Vegetable SoupSoup Spice Everything Nice. Even using lean beef mince a lot of extra oil is generated. We served this with rice stir fried swiss chard (with garlic and soy sauce) and the Easy All Reviews for Minced Beef with Black-Eyed Beans. Beef, Roman Jewish Style, Vegetable Beef Soup, Vegetable Beef Soup, etc.
Ground beef is perfect for more than just chili. It's ideal for many other kinds of soup, too! Beans, potatoes, vegetables, and pasta can all go into hearty and delicious soups made with ground beef. You can easy and quick serve Minced Beef Soup using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. after this how you to achieve that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Minced Beef Soup :
- Set 250 grams of minced beef.
- make ready 3 medium of potatoes, diced.
- make ready 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, sliced.
- Set 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- make ready 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- make ready 800 ml of chicken or beef broth or stock.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Set 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- make ready 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- Set 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- Set 1 small of tomato paste.
- You need 4 tbsp of red wine.
- Set of grated parmesan cheese, (optional).
This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. The filling for these delicious minced beef stuffed peppers is a traditional Italian recipe, similar These minced beef stuffed peppers are scrumptious. There always seems to be an odd pepper lurking in. Minced beef sauce recipe: How to make yummy minced beef sauce with an Italian Bolognese sauce twist.
Minced Beef Soup instructions
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil..
- When heated brown the meat..
- Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Heat the same pan with the rest of the olive oil..
- Add the garlic and onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until the onion has softened..
- Add in the tomato can, wine, paste, bay leaves and Worcestershire sauce and Continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the stock and bring to the boil..
- Then add the rest (not the spinach or parsley) of the ingredients, including meat and simmer for 30-35 minutes on low-medium heat or until potatoes are cooked..
- Occasionally stir and if needed top up with boiling water..
- Add the spinach and parsley and continue to simmer for a further 15-20 minutes..
- Check seasoning. Rest for 10 minutes and serve with some grated parmesan, if using..
Minced beef sauce is very versatile, it can be eaten with pasta or rice. Beef dumpling soup is warm, comforting and addictive. Please refer to my post on. This Asian and Chinese inspired minced beef with cilantro soup recipe contains some of my favourite ingredients. Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends.