Italian Zucchini Yachts!. In a pan, brown the sausage and add onion, cook until onion is soft. Add your tomato sauce, the rest of the Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste. Fill your zucchini "yachts"(or boats if your using smaller zucchinis) with the mixture.
For this Italian stuffed zucchini, I opted for an easy bolognese sauce that goes right in the zucchini boats and then all you have to do is add cheese on top before you bake them! Use extra-lean ground beef (or ground turkey!) and saute that with minced up carrots, celery, onions and garlic. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise. You can cook Italian Zucchini Yachts! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Zucchini Yachts!
- You need 1 of LARGE zucchini (or 3 smaller; halved and seeds removed).
- Prepare 2 of Hot Italian sausages (casing removed).
- You need 1/4 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 of Green pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need of shredded mozzarella (or your choice of cheese).
Crumble sausage into a small skillet; add onion and celery. These Italian Zucchini Boats are the perfect combination of flavors and textures. It is perfectly cooked juicy zucchini stuffed with Italian sausage, cheese and a perfect blend of herbs and spices. It is one vegetable, that when cooked right, I can get my entire family to eat.
Italian Zucchini Yachts! instructions
- "Baste" your zucchini with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tbs of the Italian seasoning and set aside on a baking sheet..
- In a pan, brown the sausage and add onion, cook until onion is soft..
- Add the cooked rice,green pepper and tomato paste, mix/ cook for 2 min..
- Add your tomato sauce, the rest of the Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Fill your zucchini "yachts"(or boats if your using smaller zucchinis) with the mixture..
- Top with shredded cheese, and bake in a 375°F oven for 30-35min. enjoy!!!.
FINCANTIERI YACHTS AND ITALY: ALWAYS CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. Italy is part of our History and we are part of the history of Italy. Throughout the emergency, our logo will bear the colors of the Italian flag as a sign of closeness to the most affected families and communities and a symbol of unity among all Italian citizens. It's a Benetti when you look at yachts that are as unique as they are. Benetti wins two Robb Report USA "Best of the Best" awards, scoring another world class triumph for "Made in Italy" products.