Lora's Quick Banana Bread, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can have Lora's Quick Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lora's Quick Banana Bread :
- It’s of banana bread.
- It’s of very ripe medium sized bananas.
- It’s of butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified.
- It’s of eggs, room temp.
- You need of brown sugar, lightly packed.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat).
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
Lora's Quick Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36).
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl..
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla – mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg – mix with a fork or wisk.
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using..
- bake in hot oven – loaf 50 – 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 – 18 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.