Cucumber Salsa, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Cucumber Salsa you in right place.
You can have Cucumber Salsa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salsa :
- You need 1 of Cucumber –
- It’s 2 of Vine Ripe Tomatoes –
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Onion diced –
- You need 1 of Lime –
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno Pepper –
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Honey –
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Cilantro –
Cucumber Salsa instructions
- Dice Cucumber, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and mix together..
- Add juice of lime and honey, mix together..
- Add Cilantro, mix together..
- Chill 1 hour..
- Serve as a side, or directly on top of a grilled chicken breast, turkey cutlet or filet of your choice of fist..