Stuffed Zucchini. Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Great by itself or with a side of pasta." – Vicky. This one is going in my keeper folder!" – France C.
Finely chop zucchini pulp; set aside. Saute onion in oil in large heavy skillet. Add mushrooms, garlic and reserved chopped zucchini; cook over medium heat until most of moisture evaporates. You can have Stuffed Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy crumbles, dried.
- It’s of (to taste) Mexican spice, salt, pepper, soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
Add cream cheese, egg, Parmesan, parsley, and pepper. Add mushrooms and cook until deeply brown. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini If you love all-things buff chick, this simple mixture of rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce will make you melt. Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside.
Stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Cut zucchini lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh but don't go all the way through. Chop remaining zucchini. Set aside..
- Salt zucchini halves generously and set aside for about 10 min to extract moisture. Pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside..
- Sautée onions until translucent. Add garlic, chopped zucchini and soy crumbles. Add 1/2 water to rehydrate. Season to taste (see above)..
- Fill zucchini boats with the soy mixture. Bake uncovered for around 30 min in a 200°C oven. Enjoy :).
In a medium saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and let heat through. Add turkey (or beef), onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet. Cook, stirring to break up the ground meat as it cooks. There are so many ways to change up these zucchini boats! This is a bit of an Italian version with the Italian sausage, tomatoes, breadcrumbs and cheeses.