Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast. Toast the bread and put to one side. Put the zucchini in a clean cloth and twist to squeeze out the excess liquid. Place the zucchini, cheddar, egg, and shallot in a bowl.
In a large bowl, stir together the zucchini, panko bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, egg, green onion, dill, and seasonings until well-combined. One tablespoon at a time, press the zucchini mixture into small balls. Place onto the baking sheet and repeat until all of the zucchini mixture has been used up. You can have Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast
- Prepare 1/4 of zucchini, shredded (about 1/2 to 2/3 cup).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped shallot.
- It’s 1 of to 2 eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 slice of of bread.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast This is an easy and totally delicious recipe but I'm not a photographer. Add all of the veggies (including the zucchini) to the greased pie pan and spread out evenly. Next pour your egg mixture over the top of the veggies. Pão de Queijo, egg and cheese toast and much more in Directo al Paladar México It is curious to discover how the same recipes that we prepare are also made in other countries and adapt to the autochthonous ingredients, which produces a delicious and cosmopolitan variation of the same dish that is worth discovering.
Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast step by step
- Shred zucchini with a grater. Use a paper towel and ring out excess water from shredded zucchini..
- Beat egg(s) in a small bowl, add a tiny bit water and stir in..
- Put chopped shallots, shredded zucchini, shredded cheese, salt and pepper, and any herbs to taste into the small bowl with the beaten eggs..
- Toast the piece of bread until slightly golden, not fully toasted..
- Turn oven to broil, put the zucchini mixture on the toast, and broil 6-8 minutes or until golden brown on top..
In a medium bowl, combine zucchini with egg, Parmesan, green onions and cornstarch. In large skillet, pour enough vegetable oil to layer the bottom of the pan. Apply egg mixture with added parsley and rosemary to the top and on the sides of the slices and press the slices together. A match made in heaven: scrambled eggs and zucchini. Note: this recipe is easily doubled, tripled, etc.