Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese. A hearty, healthy summer side of thick-sliced zucchini brushed with a miso-soy glaze, then grilled. The result is deep umami richness. Preheat a grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-high.
Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese Grill the zucchini well until it becomes golden brown, and you can eat the whole zucchini. If you like, mixing the sauce with some nuts like cashew nuts, almond, walnuts, or topping with them is also nice! Grilled Zucchini Nachos with cheese, black beans, avocado, tomatoes, green onion, cilantro, and lime. You can cook Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese
- It’s 1 of zucchini (cut in half lengthwise, scoop out, chop the inside coarsely).
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 1 of slice of ham (cut into 1cm square pieces).
- It’s 2 of slices of cheese.
- Prepare SAUCE: of (mix in advance).
- Prepare * 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- You need * 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need * 2/3 Tbsp of miso.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
A great recipe to use up the summer zucchini! Show Me the Yummy Healthy Recipes. I am introducing this easy zucchini recipe with miso and cheese : ) Zucchini Miso Cheese Gratin. I adore zucchinis, and find them so versatile to cook, sauté, grill and bake into bread and muffins.
Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese instructions
- Put chopped zucchini, onion, ham and half of cheese in a pan and stir fry with no oil until they wilt and are golden brown Lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Mix sauce and step ①'s mixture well and put on the scooped zucchini. Sprinkle with the rest of cheese and toast in the toaster until it becomes golden brown..
Grilled zucchini is one of the great food joys of summer. In this easy recipe, the crunchy, bright breadcrumbs offset the sweet, soft zucchini in the most delightful way. Serve this healthy side with grilled chicken, fish or shrimp or as part of a vegetarian summer meal. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled if you have a bumper crop of zucchini. Grilled zucchini is the best recipe for foodies.