Zucchini and chickpea hummus. Put the zucchini on a parchment-covered baking sheet, cut side up. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a food processor, combine the roasted.
Zucchini Hummus is on the menu today! It's basically the same basic idea as Baba Ganoush, the smoky Middle. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. You can have Zucchini and chickpea hummus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and chickpea hummus
- It’s 1 can of hick peas ( drained and rinsed, 1/4 cup of water reserved).
- It’s 1 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tahini.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of garlic clove.
Cook and stir until zucchini softens. Zucchini Hummus Recipe, Learn how to make Zucchini Hummus (absolutely delicious recipe of Zucchini Hummus ingredients and cooking method) Who would have thought that hummus could be made without chickpeas? Reshma Khattar Bhagat shows you how to make a healthy zucchini hummus. This Zucchini Hummus recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Zucchini and chickpea hummus step by step
- Cut zucchini into chunks (skin on or off, your preference).
- Put all ingredients into blender or food processor, I used Ninja and blend until smooth. Add reserved water from can as needed..
- Try if it needs little more salt or lemon juice, if so add it and give few more pulses.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, best overnight. Serve with veggies and pita chips for dipping.
- I added finely chopped roasted peppers as that's my favorite addition to hummus. You can add olives, pine nuts, cilantro…. However you like your store bought hummus.
Zucchini Boats With Chickpeas In Tomato Hummus is a healthy appetiser recipe with chickpeas in hummus and as topping. It is a loaded with veggie goodness, high in protein and has an element of fusion in the spices used. Prepare the spicy tomato hummus in advance and consider Zucchini Boats with chickpeas is half done. Zucchini Boats are low in calories, great for diabetics and also grain free. Zucchini Hummus makes a fantastic alternative to chickpea hummus, with the same sort of texture and flavour but with a lot less calories.