Stacy's Chicken Carbonara – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cooking Stacy's Chicken Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. after that how you to achieve this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Stacy's Chicken Carbonara :
- Set of Ingredients.
- Prepare of Uncle Ben's 90 second Garlic & Butter Rice.
- Prepare of Bacon or Pancetta, diced up.
- Set of Chicken Breasts, cut into 1" pieces.
- You need of Garlic, chopped.
- Set of Heavy Cream.
- Set of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Peas.
Stacy's Chicken Carbonara preparation of
- Crisp the Bacon, drain all but 2 T grease.
- In a separate bowl, season chicken with salt & pepper and mix. Add the chicken to the browned Bacon, and Waite until white on all sides..
- Add your garlic and cream. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add peas and continue to cook till heated through..
- Stir in enough Parmesan cheese to thicken sauce up..
- Heat each of the uncle Ben's rice in the microwave. Pour into a big bowl when heated. Mix in your Carbonara mixture..
- Top with more parm when served.