Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cooker Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. then how you to achieve it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin :
- Prepare of Chorizo.
- Set of Chicken breast diced.
- make ready of Onion diced.
- It’s of Courgette halved & sliced.
- It’s of Pepper diced.
- Set of Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Tomato puree.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- make ready of Dried oregano.
- Prepare of Dried thyme.
- You need of Dried sage.
- Set of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of Grated mozarella.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- Set of water.
Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin preparation of
- Pre-heat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Fry chorizo and chicken for 7-8 minutes, until browned. Transfer to an ovenproof dish using a slotted spoon and set aside. Add onion and garlic and fry until softened. Stir in courgette, peppers, chopped tomatoes. Add herbs and spices, water, tomato puree and tomato ketchup and season. Bring to the boil then transfer to the ovenproof dish with the chorizo and chicken and stir..
- Mix mozarella and breadcrumbs, sprinkle over and bake for 15-20 minutes until topping has turned golden..
- Serve with crusty bread and mixed salad…enjoy!.