Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick have Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Next how you to achieve that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas :
- Set 500 grams of beef mince.
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Set 1 tsp of marjoram or oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- make ready 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 400 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- make ready 8 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 55 grams of grated cheese.
Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas preparation of
- Brown the mince with the onion and green pepper in a frying pan. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute..
- In a small bowl or cup mix together the tomato puree, oregano, cumin, paprika, chilli powder, water and salt..
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp the tomato sauce to the mince and simmer for 15 minutes. Add a little water to the remaining sauce to thin it a little..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4..
- Cover and warm the tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds. Spread a little mince in the centre of each tortilla, roll up and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Top with the remaining sauce and the grated cheese and bake for 10 minutes until golden..
- For extra spice add some chopped jalapenos to the cheese before baking..