Best almond flour pancakes, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe – These fluffy almond flour pancakes are so simple to make! Just a few common ingredients needed. You're going to love this easy keto almond flour pancake recipe.
Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and a delicious and filling way to start your day. Serve with your favorite pancake toppings. Good consistency, though, and a good base for someone who has little experience cooking with alternative flours! You can cook Best almond flour pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best almond flour pancakes :
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of almond milk.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and are full of protein. Delicious, light and fluffy, a wonderful pancake breakfast. Grain-free, gluten-free refined sugar-free almond flour pancakes. This easy and delicious paleo pancake recipe is sure to please the whole family!
Best almond flour pancakes step by step
- In a blender combine the eggs, almond milk, olive oil, and vanilla. Blend for 30 seconds..
- Add the almond flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Blend until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat and lightly grease (I sprayed with avocado spray). Pour less than a 1/4 cup (or 3 tablespoons) onto the pan to form small pancakes. Let cook for around 2 minutes, then flip and let cook for 1-2 more minutes..
- Serve hot with butter and syrup, or any other desired toppings..
Once you master almond flour pancakes, try coconut flour pancakes or grain-free crepes to keep the breakfast menu interesting. A note on grain-free pancakes: These will be a little denser than your traditional pancake. Wonderfully fluffy almond flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free. The batter is nice and thick, and very easy to work with. I am actually amazed at how tasty, fluffy and tender these keto almond flour pancakes are. 🥞.