Easy Leftover Vegetable Soup Pasta.
You can cook Easy Leftover Vegetable Soup Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Leftover Vegetable Soup Pasta
- You need 1 of Vegetable soup.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 100 grams of per person Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
Easy Leftover Vegetable Soup Pasta step by step
- I made this "Easy Vegetable Soup with Stock Cubes".
- And the next day there was this much left over! I added a peeled tomato and heated the soup..
- Add salt and pepper to season the soup if necessary. Once it comes to a boil, add the spaghetti and coat thoroughly with the soup. Then transfer to serving dishes..
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and it's done..