Garlic And Dill Zucchini. Sprinkle the hot zucchini with the dill and lemon mixture, and toss well. Cover with ice and water, weighting down with a plate, if necessary, to keep zucchini fully submerged. Drain in a colander; rinse to remove excess salt.
After soaking the cashews, drain and rinse them. Add the water, lemon juice, garlic, oil, and salt. Place the zucchini back into the bowl and add the dill, chives, garlic, breadcrumbs, flour, and cumin. You can cook Garlic And Dill Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic And Dill Zucchini
- It’s 1 bunch of Dill.
- It’s 2 of Zucchini.
- You need 2/3 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Salt n pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil (for frying).
Directions Melt butter in large pot over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion, garlic, dill and parsley. Instructions Place the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and minced garlic in a large bowl. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Garlic And Dill Zucchini step by step
- Cut zucchini into medium sized slices, chop dill roughly you can use stalks to if you like put them in a bowl an. Add garlic powder,dill and salt n pepper let sit got about 10 mins..
- Heat oil in a frying pan till fairly hot( medium heat) add all ingredients fry till golden brown on each side. Enjoy….
In a large bowl, stir together the zucchini, panko bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, egg, green onion, dill, and seasonings until well-combined. One tablespoon at a time, press the zucchini mixture into small balls. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. In Bulgaria, zucchini may be fried and then served with a dip, made from yogurt, garlic, and dill. Another popular dish is oven-baked zucchini—sliced or grated—covered with a mixture of eggs, yogurt, flour, and dill.