Chicken ball soup with Chinese cabbage. This Asian Chicken and Cabbage Soup recipe is a dish I make frequently. Instead of noodles, I like to use shredded cabbage to keep the dish low. Those who like Chinese-type food will find it especially welcome.
Great comfort food for a cold winter evening. Keywords: best cabbage soup recipe, cabbage soup ingredients, Cabbage Soup with Chicken and Pork, chicken soup with cabbage, simple cabbage. Napa cabbage soup is a simple soup that you should be able to cook with your eyes closed. You can have Chicken ball soup with Chinese cabbage using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken ball soup with Chinese cabbage
- You need 100 g of minced chicken.
- Prepare 10 g of fresh ginger, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of potato flour.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 100 g of Chinese cabbage or 3 large leaves.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of mirin.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of To thicken the soup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of potato flour and 2 teaspoons water.
I shared this recipe more as a guide, so you can use Basically, it's a very salty, rich, raw cured pork belly. I found that it functions pretty similarly to Chinese sausage and cured ham – a little goes a long way. The flavorful, hearty soup is packed with tender chicken and soft napa cabbages. I really love the soft, sweet napa cabbage in this soup.
Chicken ball soup with Chinese cabbage step by step
- Mix chicken, ginger, salt, pepper and potato flour (if you have a mini food processor, why not using it?) and make some balls..
- 3/4 fill your bowl with water and transfer it to a saucepan. Repeat twice. (Measuring 3 bowls of water) Bring to boil and drop the chicken balls. Gently cook..
- Just before serving, add sliced Chinese cabbage, soy sauce, mirin and some more pepper..
- To thicken the soup, mix potato flour and water in a small bowl. Bring the soup to near boiling point and pour it in mixing well..
Use an ample amount of the large, thick outer leaves. They cook down quite a bit, but hold up pretty well to hours of slow cooking. Cabbage Soup with Pork Ribs is a Chinese soup that my mum cooked so frequently in the past that I think she almost cooked it to death at one point in time. The timing for cooking the cabbage in this soup recipe is very important. Chicken broth, napa (chinese) cabbage, soy sauce, tamari, scallions, spring or green onions, coriander.