Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes. Stir in zucchini, wet ingredients, and spices. Amount will vary depending on zucchini and preference. A thicker batter will make fluffier pancakes; a thinner batter will make smoother, less dense pancakes.
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes When you have no groceries or no time theirs always pancakes! Buckwheat is a wonderful gluten free, high protein flour, these pancakes have got to be the easiest gf recipe ever. The addition of chocolate makes them great for a weekend or birthday brunch, the zucchini adds more nutrition and moisture. You can cook Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes
- It’s of Dry mix:.
- Prepare 2 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder and soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
- It’s of Wet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground flax.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Warm water (mix with flax to make egg).
- You need 1/4 cup of Favourite oil: butter, grape seed, coconut etc..
- You need 1 of Banana smashed or 1/2 c applesauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Non dairy milk of choice add more as needed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice or Apple cider vinegar mixed with milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Maple syrup or sweetener or choice.
- Prepare of Fold in:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips: dark, dairy free.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
In medium bowl add almond flour, cocoa powder, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In large bowl whisk together eggs, oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Pour dry ingredients into large bowl of wet ingredients and begin to stir. See great recipes for Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins too!
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes step by step
- Mix dry in bowl, turn on grill to hear, mix wet in another bowl, combine then fold in add ins. Add extra milk as needed. Let sit for at least 10 mins. Pour on hot greased griddle and cook for about three mins on each side. Whip up some coconut cream to serve with..
It's everything you want a rich chocolate cake to be! Hidden veg bonus, but nobody would know it's there. This recipe is gluten-free, refined-sugar free, dairy-free & has vegan options, too. We all love pancakes and waffles! Start your day with one of these delicious and healthy gluten-free pancake and waffle recipes.