Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Browse Our Fast And Easy Kabob Recipes Collection. FYI – the peppers and onions will remain crisp tender. If you leave the kabobs on until the veggies are soft, your meat will be way overdone! If you prefer softer grilled veggies, make separate kabobs for meat and veggies so the veggies can cook longer.
Beef or Chicken Kabobs with the Best Marinade Ever!. Mix all together with a whisk, and pour over beef or chicken. Grill steaks or chicken, or use for stir fry. You can easy and quick concoct Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you to cook it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs :
- Set of chicken breasts.
- make ready of beef top sirloin.
- Set of green bell pepper.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- You need of orange bell pepper.
- Set of small pkg. white mushrooms.
- It’s of teriyaki sauce.
- You need of pineapple juice.
- You need of packed brown sugar.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Set of onion powder.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Set of cornstarch.
Just thicken it a bit with cornstarch and cold water mixture. If the flavor is too strong, simply add more water to the juice, then. Chicken breasts are a great choice for kabobs, but they're very lean and dry out more quickly than chicken thighs. Make sure to use a great marinade to protect the chicken, like this honey-glazed version.
Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs step by step
- Cut up first 6 ingredients to bite size pieces for kabobs..
- Combine next 6 ingredients and pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag..
- Add meats to the bag, and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Alternating meat and veggies, prepare skewers..
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, and baste the skewers so that all veggies are covered in marinade as well..
- I grilled on a George Foreman, turning every few minutes, but this could also be cooked in the oven or on a regular grill. (If using regular grill, make sure to soak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. first to avoid catching fire!).
Undercooked chicken is dangerous, too, so use a thermometer or cut into the chicken to be sure it's cooked through before. This is a very simple and delicious marinade for beef kabobs. I used olive oil instead of veg.oil, low sodium soy sauce, and dijon for the prepared mustard. Place chicken cubes in the Italian dressing and allow to marinate at the same time as the beef. When the meat has finished marinating, place on skewers alternating with vegetables and pineapple.