Ray's Broccoli Gratin – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cook Ray's Broccoli Gratin using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you to achieve it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Ray's Broccoli Gratin :
- You need of 2pounds bag of broccoli florets.
- make ready of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of parsley flakes.
- You need of garlic salt.
- It’s of course ground black pepper.
- make ready of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- Set of mesquite seasoning.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of diced purple onion.
- Prepare of panko topping.
- Prepare of panko.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- make ready of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
Ray's Broccoli Gratin preparation
- preheat oven to 375.
- start by giving your broccoli a quick blanch in boiling salted water about 5minutes. turn off and drain add to casserole dish.
- now to make your cheese sauce; add butter onions, garlic & all seasoning to a large pot. cook about 3 minutes add in flour it will turn lumpy cook down Bout 1 minute. Now you'll need a whisk add in milk, you'll keep whisking on med/high heat till it starts to thicken*at this point if its to thick you can add a little more milk* add in cheese whisking well turn off. Niw top your broccoli with cheese sauce..
- :panko add melted butter to panko, with cheese & seasonings. top casserole bake 20-25minutes till golden.