Mike's Beginners Shrimp & Andulie Sausage Étouffée – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick have Mike's Beginners Shrimp & Andulie Sausage Étouffée using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. after this how you to make ready that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Mike's Beginners Shrimp & Andulie Sausage Étouffée :
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Raw Shrimp [de-shelled & de-veined].
- Set 1 of 8" Andulie Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- make ready of ● For The Étouffée [all peppers de-seeded].
- make ready 1 (2 Pound) of Package Heritage Étouffée Base Mix.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Viadalia Onion [fine chop].
- make ready 1/2 Cup of Tomatoes [fine chop].
- Set 1/2 Cup of Red Bell Pepper [fine chop].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper [fine chop].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper [fine chop].
- Set 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper [fine chop].
- You need 1 Cup of Instant White Rice [to thicken Étouffée reserve other].
- make ready 1 tsp of Tony Catcherys Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- It’s of ● For The Finish.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- make ready 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tony Catcherys Seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- make ready of White Rice.
- Set of Corn Bread.
- Set of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Mike's Beginners Shrimp & Andulie Sausage Étouffée step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need in steps 1, 2 and 3. Heritage is a great brand..
- Your veggies needed pictured. Tomato not pictured..
- Slice your smoked sausage on the bias..
- We always chop more vegetables than we actually need for any given dish. Then, use them the following evening for easy side dishes like baked beans..
- Or, an easy, festive Southwestern corn side dish. See my recipes if interested..
- Use 1.5 cups of your vegetables. Add to pot with a dash of olive oil. Sauté your vegetables on high until translucent. About 3 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Add your Étouffée mix and simmer for 10 minutes. You can find this brand at any Wal-Mart, Smith's or Albertsons..
- Add your shrimp, sausage and 1 cup instant rice to thicken..
- For the finish. Add your seasonings and mix well. Simmer 3 minutes longer..
- Serve with packed rice and corn bread. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!.