Low-Carb Gratin with Okara. Great recipe for Low-Carb Gratin with Okara. I have to limit my sugar intake since I have developed gestational diabetes, so I try to come up with easy, yet delicious, low-sugar recipes. This is great for those on a diet, too.
You can make either gratin or stew with this white sauce. This is great for those on a diet, too. You can make either gratin or stew with this white sauce. You can have Low-Carb Gratin with Okara using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Gratin with Okara
- You need of [For the white sauce]:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Okara powder.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk (or soy milk).
- It’s 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 slice of Processed cheese (melting type).
- You need 15 ml of Heavy cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Soup stock granules.
- It’s of Cheese (to add on top).
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb) step by step. Take butter, beef seasoned with salt and pepper, sliced onions and garlic and satay in pan until onions are somewhat cooked. Add in mushrooms, beef broth, cream cheese, sour cream and stir until all ingredients are smoothed in. An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin.
Low-Carb Gratin with Okara step by step
- Coat a frying pan with mayonnaise, fry the ingredients of your choice, and set them aside on a plate..
- Melt the butter in the frying pan from Step 1. Make sure not to let it burn..
- Once the butter has melted, gradually add the okara powder little by little, mixing well to prevent lumps from forming. Be careful not to let it burn..
- When the okara powder becomes smooth, gradually add the milk (or soy milk) little by little, mixing well to make it even smoother..
- Break up the cheese and add to the sauce from Step 4, and mix well until it completely melts and blends in. Season with salt, pepper, and soup stock granules..
- Add the ingredients from Step 1 to the frying pan, and thoroughly combine with the white sauce..
- Transfer to a heat-resistant dish, swirl in the heavy cream, add cheese on top, and bake in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with panko and dried parsley before baking for a more colorful result..
- You can make a stew with this white sauce. Use different ingredients to create your own recipes using this sauce..
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin You need of For the sauce:. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Low-Carb Gratin with Okara Prepare of [For the white sauce]:. This is great for those on a diet, too.