Chicken & Mushroom Gratin – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. When you marinate chicken, the meat is your blank canvas; the marinade, your palette with which you paint on the deliciousness. Chicken adobo, pancit, afritada: give these top-rated recipes a try! Win the race against the dinner clock with these super-quick chicken recipes. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus).
Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken. Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. You can easy and quick have Chicken & Mushroom Gratin using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. after that how you to prepare it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Chicken & Mushroom Gratin :
- Set of chicken breasts , boneless & skinless.
- Set of button mushrooms , chopped.
- You need of white onion , diced.
- Set of garlic , chopped fine.
- It’s of butter stick.
- It’s of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Set of oregano dried.
- make ready of basil dried.
- You need of rosemary dried.
- You need of cream thick.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of milk.
- Set of cinnamon , ground.
- Set of nutmeg , grated.
- It’s of parmesan cheese , grated.
- You need of gruyere cheese , grated.
- make ready of salt.
- Set of black pepper , ground.
Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night.
Chicken & Mushroom Gratin preparation
- Melt one stick of butter in a pan..
- Add the garlic and diced onion and saute well..
- When the onion is translucent, add the chicken bouillon cube and ground cinnamon to it. stir well to distribute the seasoning evenly..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook on medium heat till the mushrooms start releasing their juices ans shrink in size..
- Add the chicken breasts (cleaned and cut into medium size chunks) and saute on high heat. the chicken pieces should just turn opaque (be careful not to overcook them because they will continue to cook in the oven)..
- Add the oregano, basil and rosemary. mix well..
- Add the worcestershire sauce and cream, stir well to combine and take it off the flame..
- Next, melt the remaining stick of butter in a non-stick saucepan..
- Add the flour and cook it off till the raw smell of the flour goes and the mixture looks foamy..
- Add the milk in a thin but steady stream and keep whisking (like your life depends on it) to combine. the better you whisk, the lesser lumps you end up with in your sauce..
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. take it off the stove..
- Place the chicken and mushrooms in a heat-proof dish (i used pyrex). top it with the sauce and grated cheese..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 20 minutes (till the cheese is melted and forms a golden crust on top)..
- Remove from the oven, let it rest for about 5 minutes..
- Serve with crusty french bread and a salad..
Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way. With pastas, salads, bakes, and more, you'll never get sick of chicken again.