Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s of For the soup:.
- Prepare 1 of chicken's worth Roast chicken bones.
- It’s 1 dash of each Onion, carrot, celery, parsley.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need of To mix into the soup:.
- You need 200 ml of Roast chicken meat.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Carrot, celery, cabbage, shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 20 grams of Pasta noodles.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of White wine or sake.
Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Add and heat all the ingredients for the soup and 6 cups of water (unlisted) in a pan. When it comes to a boil, skim off the scum and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat..
- Chop up the vegetables for the soup into bite-sized pieces..
- Remove any solid objects from the soup from Step 1 (like the bones and vegetables). Turn the heat on, and add the vegetables for the soup. When it boils, add the pasta and chicken meat..
- Add white wine (or sake) and salt (1/2-1 teaspoon). Season with pepper. It's done when the pasta is cooked..
- These measurements are for roast chicken. If you're using roast turkey, you should double or triple the amount..
- Here's some roast turkey soup. I've also added some potatoes..